Converting your Adobe XD designs to WordPress is a task that can be done through multiple ways (check out our comprehensive Adobe XD to WordPress conversion tutorial here). Although you can start from scratch, you are also given the option to use a starter theme or use a good base theme and page builder.
To help you learn more about this topic, we have listed down more articles, tutorials and videos that you can check for reference. We hope that this guide will help you speed up your Adobe XD to WordPress conversion tasks.
Here are some of the top CSS frameworks that you can explore if you prefer to first create HTML.
- Bootstrap - The top CSS framework.
- Foundation - The second most popular CSS framework.
- Materialize CSS - Google created CSS framework.
- Semantic UI - CSS framework fit for sleek, flat, and subtle designs.
- Bulma - Flexbox based open-source CSS framework
WordPress Starter Themes
If you are looking to go straight into development, here are some of the most popular WordPress starter themes you can use.
- Underscores - This is a starter theme from WordPress.
- Understrap - This is a combination of the previous theme, Underscore, with Bootstrap.
- WP Bootstrap Starter - This is another Bootstrap based starter theme.
- Sage - A starter theme fit for modern development workflows.
- Genesis - A starter theme that is very mature and powerful.
- JointsWP - This is a good starter theme based on the second most popular CSS framework, Foundation.
WordPress Themes for Page Builders
Following starter themes, you can also opt for page builders when building sites. For this option, here are a few powerful themes that can give a good base for any page builder based WordPress site.
- Astra - A powerful and extremely lightweight theme that is great for page builders.
- WP Page Builder Framework - Another lightweight and powerful theme.
- Divi - A very popular theme for the Divi page builder from Elegant Theme.
- Beaver Builder Theme - A highly integrated theme when using Beaver Builder.
- GeneratePress - Another powerful and lightweight theme for page builders.
- OceanWP - A multi-purpose WordPress theme.
Now that we’ve got the themes covered, let’s move onto the top 3 page builders available in the market.
- Beaver Builder - A page builder that is developer friendly with a clean interface and is currently used by millions.
- Elementor - Also being used by millions offering lots of features and is great for designers.
- Divi Builder - A page builder that works great with Divi theme. It is also flexible and has a clean interface.
Here are also a list of articles and videos you can check out if you want to explore more:
- How to Convert Website Design Prototypes to WordPress? - by Ram Shengale
- Adobe XD to WordPress | Full Development Process for Making a Website - by Adrian Twarog
- Adobe XD to Fully Responsive WordPress Site - by Adrian Twarog
- From Adobe XD Prototype to WordPress Theme from scratch – Part 4 WP - by Raddy
- Customizing a WordPress Theme from an Adobe XD Prototype - by Emily Kay
We’ve just introduced you to some of our recommended themes, page builders, and tutorials. We hope that this guide and the previous one will help you in converting your Adobe XD designs to a successful WordPress Website. You may also check out our top picks for the best Adobe XD to WordPress services we’ve reviewed here.